Approx. Rs 4,000 / OnwardsGet Latest Price
The black-light bulbs in the Vista skin analyzer is of the highest quality. In total, the skin analyzer has 6 small bulbs (6 watts each) strategically placed to reveal the various conditions of the skin. It is one of the best machines of salon or beauty equipment in the market. It will put you in the best position to truly help and treat your client's skin, thus making them a customer for life! Inside the machine is also a magnifying mirror that allows the client to see herself/himself with the various florescent colors of various skin conditions. The Skin Care Consultant (you) will look at the customer from the other side of the machine through a movable magnified viewing panel. Upgrade your spa or salon with this wonderful tool, and order through Glow-Essence for the best prices on the market!
The various skin conditions
that can be revealed vividly are:
2.Sun Damage below the skin
4.Congestion and Acne
10.High Coverage and Make-up
12.Good circulation and Hydration (Ideal skin)
With proper training, the Vista Skin Analyzer Machine will help you analyze various skin conditions your customers have and will also allow the customer to participate in identifying their own skin problems to achieve the state of “seeing is believing” so you can close more sales in your skin care line, other products and services. Specifications
- Operational Voltage: 100 to 110 Volts AC
- Current Requirement: 5 Amps
- Power Consumption: 55 Watts
- Machine weight: 7.5 kg (1 kg = 2.2 lbs) = 16.5 lbs
- Machine plus packaging: 8.5 kg or 18.7 lbs
- Box dimensions: 32.4 cm X 26 cm X 45 cm
- How to use the Vista Skin Analyzer Machine
- Customer sits comfortably and places his/her head under the hood and looks into the magnified mirror inside the hood.
- The skin specialist looks through the magnified viewer into the face of the customer, and points out the various skin conditions and provides skin care product recommendations.
- The customer needs to adjust his/her head to look straight into the viewer so the consultant can properly see the skin conditions.
- The customer will see vivid florescent colors of their skin condition making them convinced about the treatment they should go for.